SPRINGDALE, Ark., April 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) will hold its second quarter 2011 earnings conference call Monday, May 9, at 9 a.m. EDT ( 8 a.m. CDT). To listen to the live webcast, go to http://ir.tyson.com.
To listen live via telephone, call 800-593-8948. Outside the United States, call 1-517-308-9007. The call leader's name and a pass code will be required to join the call. The leader's name is Ruth Ann Wisener, and the pass code is Tyson Foods.
If you are unable to listen to the live webcast, it will be archived for one year at http://ir.tyson.com. A telephone replay will be available at 800-925-4265. No pass code is required.
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN), founded in 1935 with headquarters in Springdale, Arkansas, is one of the world's largest processors and marketers of chicken, beef and pork, the second-largest food production company in the Fortune 500 and a member of the S&P 500. The company produces a wide variety of protein-based and prepared food products and is the recognized market leader in the retail and foodservice markets it serves. Tyson provides products and services to customers throughout the United States and more than 100 countries. The company has approximately 115,000 Team Members employed at more than 400 facilities and offices in the United States and around the world. Through its Core Values, Code of Conduct and Team Member Bill of Rights, Tyson strives to operate with integrity and trust and is committed to creating value for its shareholders, customers and Team Members. The company also strives to be faith-friendly, provide a safe work environment and serve as stewards of the animals, land and environment entrusted to it.CONTACT: Ruth Ann Wisener, 479-290-4235 SOURCE Tyson Foods, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV