Lifetime Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: LCUT), North America's leading resource for nationally branded kitchenware, tabletop and home décor products, today announced that it will release its first quarter 2011 financial results at 7:00 a.m. (Eastern time) on Thursday, May 5, 2011. The Company has scheduled a conference call for 11:00 a.m., at which time Jeffrey Siegel, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Laurence Winoker, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the Company's financial results and will be available to answer investor questions.
The dial-in number for the conference call is (706) 679-7464. A replay of the call will also be available through May 12, 2011 and can be accessed by dialing (706) 645-9291, conference ID #62217873. A live webcast of the conference call will be broadcast in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s web site, www.lifetimebrands.com. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, an audio replay of the call will also be available on the site.
Lifetime Brands, Inc.
Lifetime Brands is North America’s leading resource for nationally
branded kitchenware, tabletop
and home décor products. The
Company markets its products under many of the industry’s best known
brands, including Farberware®, KitchenAid®, Pfaltzgraff®, Mikasa®,
Cuisinart®, Calvin Klein®, CasaModa®, Gorham®, Hoffritz®, International®
Silver, Kirk Stieff®, Nautica®, Pedrini®, Roshco®, Sabatier®, Sasaki®,
Towle® Silversmiths, Tuttle®, Wallace® and Vasconia®. Lifetime’s
products are distributed through most major retailers in North America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV