The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities fraud claims against Deer Consumer Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: DEER) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially inaccurate financial statements to investors between March 31, 2009 and March 17, 2011.
On March 9, 14, and 17, 2011, analyst Alfred Little issued a series of reports alleging that Deer misrepresented its financial performance, business prospects, and financial condition to investors, citing Deer’s Chinese regulatory filings that were materially different than its SEC filings. In addition the March 17 report claimed that Deer improperly recognized revenue in violation of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (“GAAP”). These disclosures of potential fraud concerning Deer caused the stock price to drop, damaging investors.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of Deer investors. If you purchased Deer stock between March 31, 2009 and March 17, 2011, please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com for more information. You may also contact Jonathan Horne, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV