5 Ways To Plan A Wedding In A Month
Know when to delegate
The best way to keep four weeks worth of wedding planning chaos under control is to hand over some of that control to someone who actually knows how to plan a wedding. Whether it's a professional wedding planner or a relative who's done this a time or two, having a little help during the process doesn't hurt -- especially with 56% of grooms being only "somewhat involved" in the planning process.
"A very big part is delegating and agreeing to give up control," Naylor says. "You simply can't do a wedding of more than 10 people in that time on your own."
While 12% of couples pull in a family member to help with the wedding planning, the 19% of couples who use professional wedding planners may pay an average of $1,683 for the privilege. That may be a bit steep for couples with time to spare, but couples on the clock may want to shell out just for the planner's database of available venues."You have to see what you can do and let life surprise you," Naylor says. "There may be powerhouses like Ivanka Trump who can call a wedding planner and say 'I want this all done in a month' and it gets done, but the average person isn't Ivanka Trump."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV