NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: CPIX) announced today that it will release first quarter 2011 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, May 4, 2011. A conference call and live Internet webcast will be held on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results.
To participate in the call, please dial 877-303-1298 (for U.S. callers) or 253-237-1032 (for international callers). A rebroadcast of the teleconference will be available for one week and can be accessed by dialing 800-642-1687 (for U.S. callers) or 706-645-9291 (for international callers). The Conference ID for the rebroadcast is 62581136. The live webcast and rebroadcast can be accessed via Cumberland's website at http://investor.shareholder.com/cpix/events.cfm.
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the acquisition, development and commercialization of branded prescription products. The Company's primary target markets include hospital acute care and gastroenterology. Cumberland's marketed products include Acetadote® ( acetylcysteine) Injection for the treatment of acetaminophen poisoning, Caldolor® ( ibuprofen) Injection, the first injectable treatment for pain and fever approved in the United States, and Kristalose® ( lactulose) for Oral Solution, a prescription laxative. Cumberland is dedicated to providing innovative products that improve quality of care for patients. For more information on Cumberland, please visit the Company's website at www.cumberlandpharma.com.
SOURCE Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV