Metalline Reports Results Of Annual General Meeting
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Metalline Mining Company (TSX: MMZ, AMEX: MMG) ("Metalline") is pleased to announce that all resolutions proposed at its annual general meeting held on April 20, 2011 (the "Annual Meeting") were duly passed with an overwhelming majority.
The shareholders have reappointed Tim Barry, Dr. Murray Hitzman, Dr. Nicole Adshead-Bell, and Duncan Hsia as directors. Brian Edgar has been reappointed Chairman of Metalline. Also, Mr. Daniel Kunz was newly appointed as a director of Metalline.
Mr. Kunz has over 30 years of experience in all areas of engineering, management, accounting, finance and operations. Mr. Kunz holds a Masters of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Engineering Science and an Associate of Accounting degree. Mr. Kunz has held positions in Ivanhoe Mines (President), MK Gold Company (President & CEO) and Morrison Knudsen Corporation (Vice President & Controller, and as CFO to the Mining Group).
At the conclusion of the meeting Greg Hahn, Wesley Pomeroy and Robert Kramer ceased serving as directors. Metalline would like to thank Messrs. Hahn, Pomeroy and Kramer for their years of service as directors of Metalline.The shareholders overwhelmingly approved the resolution to change the name of Metalline to Silver Bull Resources, Inc. Metalline has taken steps to effect the name change under state law and the name change is expected to be reflected in the financial markets and on the NYSE Amex and the Toronto Stock exchange in the near future. A news release will be issued when the Company's website is updated and new trading symbols are assigned to the Company's common stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV