Bridge Capital Holdings (NASDAQ: BBNK), whose subsidiary is Bridge Bank, National Association, today announced that it will release financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2011, after the market closes on Thursday, April 28, 2011. The company will host a corresponding conference call with a live webcast on Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time/2:00 p.m. Pacific time, to discuss those results and answer questions.
Individuals interested in participating in the conference call may do so by dialing 877.477.1461 from the United States, or 973.409.9694 from outside the United States and referencing conference ID 62671568. Those interested in listening to the conference call live via the Internet may do so by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company's Web site at www.bridgebank.com.
A telephone replay will be available through May 12, 2011, by dialing 800.642.1687 from the United States, or 706.645.9291 from outside the United States, and entering conference ID 62671568. A webcast replay will be available for 90 days.
About Bridge Capital HoldingsBridge Capital Holdings is the holding company for Bridge Bank, National Association. Bridge Capital Holdings was formed on October 1, 2004 and holds a Global Select listing on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the trading symbol BBNK. For additional information, visit the Bridge Capital Holdings website at www.bridgecapitalholdings.com. About Bridge Bank, N.A. Bridge Bank, N.A. is Silicon Valley's full-service professional business bank. The Bank is dedicated to meeting the financial needs of small, middle-market, and emerging technology businesses. Bridge Bank provides its clients with a comprehensive package of business banking solutions delivered through experienced, professional bankers. Visit Bridge Bank on the web at www.bridgebank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV