Merit Medical Systems Stock Hits New 52-Week High (MMSI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Merit Medical Systems (Nasdaq:MMSI) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $23.50, above its previous 52-week high of $23.47 with 383,789 shares traded as of 3:57 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 231,500 shares over the past 30 days. Merit Medical Systems has a market cap of $638.6 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 40.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Merit Medical Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets single-use medical products for interventional and diagnostic procedures worldwide. The company's cardiology and radiology products include percutaneous coronary interventions and percutaneous peripheral interventions. The company has a P/E ratio of 43.6, below the average health services industry P/E ratio of 44.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.4.
- Practice your MMSI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV