These 10 stocks have an upside potential of 3% to 35% and a mean upside value of 22%. Based on analysts' 12-month price targets, superior buy and hold ratings, these stocks are likely to outperform peers.
10. U.S. Steel (X) is an integrated steel producer of flat rolled and tubular products with operations in North America and Europe. The company's major raw materials are iron ore and coke. U.S. Steel will announce its first quarter results on April 26.
Net loss for 2011 first quarter is forecast at $49.25 million on sales of $4.86 billion, compared to net loss of $161.95 million on $3.89 billion sales recorded during 2010 first quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Gross margin during the quarter is seen improving to 6.50% as compared to 2.36% in the year-ago period.Of the 13 analysts covering the stock, 54% recommend a buy, while 38% suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 24% to $65.3 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV