These 10 stocks have an upside potential of 3% to 35% and a mean upside value of 22%. Based on analysts' 12-month price targets, superior buy and hold ratings, these stocks are likely to outperform peers.
10. U.S. Steel (X) is an integrated steel producer of flat rolled and tubular products with operations in North America and Europe. The company's major raw materials are iron ore and coke. U.S. Steel will announce its first quarter results on April 26.
Net loss for 2011 first quarter is forecast at $49.25 million on sales of $4.86 billion, compared to net loss of $161.95 million on $3.89 billion sales recorded during 2010 first quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Gross margin during the quarter is seen improving to 6.50% as compared to 2.36% in the year-ago period.Of the 13 analysts covering the stock, 54% recommend a buy, while 38% suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 24% to $65.3 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV