Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATNI), announced today that it will report results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2011 on Tuesday, May 3, 2011, at approximately 5:00 p.m. (ET).
In addition, the Company will host a conference call to discuss its first quarter results with investors, as well as provide an update on the transition of its Alltel business. The call will begin at 9:00 a.m. (ET) on Wednesday, May 4, 2011. Dial-in and online information for the conference call is as follows:
|Call Date:||Wednesday, May 4, 2011|
|Call Time:||9:00 a.m. (ET)|
|Call Dial-in:||(877) 734 - 4582 (US/Canada)|
|(678) 905-9376 (International)|
|Live simulcast (listen only) available during the call.|
A replay of the conference call will be available at ir.atni.com beginning at 1:00 p.m. (ET) on May 4th.
About Atlantic Tele-NetworkAtlantic Tele-Network, Inc., headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, provides telecommunications services to rural, niche and other under-served markets and geographies in the United States, Bermuda and the Caribbean. Through our operating subsidiaries, we provide both wireless and wireline connectivity to residential and business customers, including a range of mobile wireless solutions, local exchange services and broadband internet services and are the owner and operator of terrestrial and submarine fiber optic transport systems. For more information, please visit www.atni.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV