NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Hexcel Corp (HXL) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $1.9 billion market cap, aerospace composites company grew by 302% to a profit of $22.9 million compared to in the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 12 U.S. common stocks for April 20, 2011. In total, six stocks were upgraded and six stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Hexcel reported $311 million in revenue, an increase of 16.7% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Hexcel: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$3.1 billion market cap, methanol company, Methanex Corp (MEOH) was upgraded by our stock model to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, Methanex reported a net income of $27.9 million, up 8.4% from the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue gained 49.4% to $570 million. Learn more about Methanex: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV