- Increased cash received from customers by 18.0% to $25.8 million representing $1.77 per diluted share as compared to the first quarter of 2010;
- Increased net income to $2.0 million as compared to $0.6 million for the same period last year;
- Increased total revenues by 8.4% to $13.3 million as compared to the same period last year;
- Reduced total expenses by 11.9% as compared to the same period in last year;
- Improved net charge-offs by 29% from $7.0 million to $5.0 million; and
- Approved 452 new vendors during the quarter.
MicroFinancial Incorporated Announces First Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.