- Increased cash received from customers by 18.0% to $25.8 million representing $1.77 per diluted share as compared to the first quarter of 2010;
- Increased net income to $2.0 million as compared to $0.6 million for the same period last year;
- Increased total revenues by 8.4% to $13.3 million as compared to the same period last year;
- Reduced total expenses by 11.9% as compared to the same period in last year;
- Improved net charge-offs by 29% from $7.0 million to $5.0 million; and
- Approved 452 new vendors during the quarter.
MicroFinancial Incorporated Announces First Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.