Orion Marine Group Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ORN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Orion Marine Group (NYSE:ORN) hit a new 52-week low Wednesday as it is currently trading at $9.47, below its previous 52-week high of $19.80 with 186,836 shares traded as of 1:17 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 280,200 shares over the past 30 days. Orion Marine Group has a market cap of $263.6 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are down 17.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Orion Marine Group, Inc. operates as a marine specialty contractor serving the heavy civil marine infrastructure market. The company has a P/E ratio of 12, equal to the average materials & construction industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.3.
- Practice your ORN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV