GLENWOOD, Ill., April 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Landauer, Inc. (NYSE: LDR), will release financial results for the fiscal second quarter of 2011 pre-market on Tuesday, May 3, 2011.
The company will host a conference call for investors on Tuesday, May 3, 2011, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Investors may access the live call by dialing 888-561-1721 (within the United States and Canada), or 480-629-9774 (international callers), or by visiting the "Investors" page on the company's website at www.landauerinc.com. Please log on to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
Investors may access a replay of the call by dialing 800-406-7325 (within the United States and Canada), or 303-590-3030 (international callers), passcode 4435818#, which will be available through Thursday, June 2, 2011. The replay will also be available on Landauer's website for 90 days following the call.
About LandauerLandauer is the world's leading provider of technical and analytical services to determine occupational and environmental radiation exposure and is the leading domestic provider of outsourced medical physics services. For more than 50 years, the Company has provided complete radiation dosimetry services to hospitals, medical and dental offices, universities, national laboratories, nuclear facilities and other industries in which radiation poses a potential threat to employees. Landauer's services include the manufacture of various types of radiation detection monitors, the distribution and collection of the monitors to and from clients, and the analysis and reporting of exposure findings. The Company provides its dosimetry services to approximately 1.6 million people globally. In addition, through its Global Physics Solutions subsidiary, the Company provides therapeutic and diagnostic physics services and educational services to the medical physics community.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV