Marshall & Ilsley Corporation To Release First Quarter Results On Friday, April 29
MILWAUKEE, April 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Marshall & Ilsley Corporation (NYSE: MI) (M&I) will release its 2011 first quarter results on Friday, April 29, 2011 after the close of market.
The first quarter press release and the supplemental financial information can be found at www.micorp.com, Investor Relations, after the close of market on April 29. No conference call will be held.
Marshall & Ilsley Corporation (NYSE: MI) is a diversified financial services corporation headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., with $50.8 billion in assets as of December 31, 2010. Founded in 1847, M&I Marshall & Ilsley Bank is the largest Wisconsin-based bank, with 188 offices throughout the state. In addition, M&I has 53 locations throughout Arizona; 36 offices along Florida's west coast and in central Florida; 33 offices in Indianapolis and nearby communities; 26 offices in metropolitan Minneapolis/St. Paul, and one in Duluth, Minn.; 17 offices in the greater St. Louis area; 15 offices in Kansas City and nearby communities; and one office in Las Vegas, Nev. M&I also provides trust and investment management, equipment leasing, mortgage banking, asset-based lending, financial planning, investments, and insurance services from offices throughout the country and on the Internet ( www.mibank.com or www.micorp.com).
On December 17, 2010, M&I entered into a definitive agreement under which BMO Financial Group will acquire all outstanding shares of common stock of M&I in a stock-for-stock transaction. Under the terms of the agreement, each outstanding share of M&I will be exchanged for 0.1257 shares of Bank of Montreal upon closing. The transaction is expected to close prior to July 31, 2011. The transaction is subject to customary closing conditions, including regulatory approvals and approval from shareholders of M&I.SOURCE Marshall & Ilsley Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV