Divine Skin Inc. is a biotechnology company engaged in the development of topical therapies and OTC drugs that can be brought to market quickly without lengthy regulatory requirements. In its consumer products division the company develops, markets, and distributes personal-care products through cosmetics wholesalers, online retailers, specialty outlets, spas, salons, and medical offices in more than 20 countries. Its brands include DS Laboratories, Sigma Skin, and Polaris Research.
DS Laboratories, the flagship brand, offers high-performance topical solutions for men and women to restore growth and radiance to hair; suppress dandruff and unwanted hair; control acne; maintain feminine hygiene; and reduce the appearance of cellulite, wrinkles, and double chins ( www.dslaboratories.com).
The Sigma Skin brand targets men and sells through upscale retailers such as Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus in the United States, Saks Fifth Avenue in Mexico, and Harvey Nichols in the United Kingdom. Products are designed to reverse hair loss and other signs of aging ( www.sigmaskin.com). Polaris Research makes high-potency minoxidil-based hair-growth formulas ( www.polarisresearch.co.uk).
The Pure Guild, the newest brand, offers purity with performance. Botanical compounds proven most effective in rigorous clinical trials are extracted mechanically, using no industrial solvents or damaging heat. The uncompromised treatments sell through ultra-premium food retailers ( www.thepureguild.com).Divine Skin's management believes the company has established itself as a leader in topical therapies, especially hair growth, through aggressive pursuit of innovation and technology. Products employ comprehensive formulas with multiple methods of action against common skin conditions. Many utilize proprietary encapsulation techniques for improved bioavailability. SOURCE Divine Skin Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV