NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hub Group (Nasdaq:HUBG) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $40.74, above its previous 52-week high of $39.29 with 97,202 shares traded as of 10:06 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 215,600 shares over the past 30 days. Hub Group has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are up 6.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Hub Group, Inc., an asset-light freight transportation management company, provides intermodal, truck brokerage, and logistics services in North America. Its intermodal services consist of arranging for the movement of customers' freight in containers and trailers over long distances. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.5, equal to the average transportation industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.3.
- Practice your HUBG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about HUBG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV