Coca-Cola FEMSA SAB De CV Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (KOF)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Coca-Cola FEMSA SAB De CV (NYSE:KOF) is tomorrow, April 21, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of $1.97 per share. At a price of $83.25 as of 9:42 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.4%. The average volume for Coca-Cola FEMSA SAB De CV has been 122,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Coca-Cola FEMSA SAB De CV has a market cap of $14.9 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 0.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Coca-Cola FEMSA S.A.B de C.V. engages in the production, distribution, and marketing of Coca-Cola trade beverages. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.3.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV