Innospec Stock Hits New 52-Week High (IOSP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Innospec (Nasdaq:IOSP) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $34.50, above its previous 52-week high of $33.68 with 15,383 shares traded as of 9:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 124,000 shares over the past 30 days. Innospec has a market cap of $780.8 million and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. Shares are up 63.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Innospec Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, blending, and marketing of fuel additives and other specialty chemicals to oil refineries, and other chemical and industrial companies worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.1, equal to the average chemicals industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.3.
- Practice your IOSP trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV