8. Innophos Holdings (IPHS) is a producer of specialty phosphates. The company has three principal product lines, namely specialty salts and specialty acids, purified phosphoric acid, and technical sodium tripolyphosphate (STPP) & other products. The stock has gained 50% during the past one year.
The company is expected to report its first quarter 2011 results on May 3. Total revenue is forecast to increase 16.9% to $197.5 million from $169 million in the year-ago quarter. Moreover, earnings are likely to more than double to $22.7 million or $1 per share from $10.4 million or 47 cents per share reported during first quarter 2010.
During Feb. 2011, the company announced capacity expansions at three of its facilities, targeted at further strengthening its industry-leading position in the supply of specialty phosphate ingredients to the F&B markets .Of the six analysts covering the stock, 67% recommend it a buy, while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts expect an upside of 13% to $49.63 in value from current levels. Analysts at Zacks Investment Research recently reiterated an outperform rating on the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV