9. Olin (OLN - Get Report) is a manufacturer concentrated in two business segments: Chlor Alkali Products and Winchester. The chlor alkali products line includes chlorine and caustic soda, sodium hydrosulfite, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen, bleach products and potassium hydroxide, while the Winchester products segment comprise of sporting ammunition, reloading components, small-caliber military ammunition and components, and industrial cartridges.
Earnings Watch: 10 Chemical Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.