Electromed, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELMD), maker of the SmartVest® Airway Clearance System, has been ranked as one of the 100 largest publicly traded companies in Minnesota by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. The publication’s “Top 100 Public Companies” lists Minnesota-based companies according to Calendar Year 2010 annual revenue. Electromed, Inc. was ranked #98 among Minnesota-based public companies with $16.7 million in Calendar Year 2010 revenue, an increase of 25% from Calendar Year 2009 revenue.
The Company completed its initial public offering in August 2010, raising more than $6 million in net proceeds. Electromed, Inc. is now traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol “ELMD.”
“Propelling Electromed, Inc. into the ranks of Minnesota’s Top 100 public companies by revenue is an achievement which reflects the commitment, diligence and efforts of its employees, vendors, shareholders, and very able Board of Directors,” said Robert Hansen, Chairman and CEO of Electromed, Inc. “Achieving record revenues along with solid profitability amidst a national financial crisis and recession was a challenge requiring the dedication of every person associated with our Company. It is a tribute to our community, New Prague, MN, and all the professionals who helped us accomplish our public offering.”
About Electromed, Inc.Electromed, Inc., founded in 1992 and headquartered in New Prague, Minnesota, manufactures, markets, and sells products that provide airway clearance therapy, including the SmartVest ® Airway Clearance System and related products, to patients with compromised pulmonary function. Further information about the Company can be found at www.Electromed.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV