4. Huaneng Power International (HNP - Get Report) engages in the investment, construction, operation and management of power plants. The company's electricity generation business operates in China and Singapore. The company operates 175 power plants -- wholly owned or with minority stake -- in 27 provinces in China and in the overseas markets, with a total capacity of 113.43 gigawatts as of year-end 2010.
8 Emerging-Market Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.