4. Huaneng Power International (HNP - Get Report) engages in the investment, construction, operation and management of power plants. The company's electricity generation business operates in China and Singapore. The company operates 175 power plants -- wholly owned or with minority stake -- in 27 provinces in China and in the overseas markets, with a total capacity of 113.43 gigawatts as of year-end 2010.
8 Emerging-Market Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.