- Consolidated revenues of $15.1 million for the first quarter of 2011, a 1.7% increase compared to the first quarter of 2010.
- Opened an additional store in Manchester, CT.
- Net loss of $1.51 million for the first quarter of 2011, compared to a net loss of $1.49 million for the first quarter of 2010.
- EBITDA net loss for the first quarter of 2011 of $1.05 million compared to an EBITDA net loss in the first quarter of 2010 of $976 thousand (See accompanying schedule for reconciliation of non-GAAP EBITDA to net loss for the period).
- Comparable store sales decrease for the first quarter of 2011 of 1.1%.
IParty Corp. Reports First Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.