- Consolidated revenues of $15.1 million for the first quarter of 2011, a 1.7% increase compared to the first quarter of 2010.
- Opened an additional store in Manchester, CT.
- Net loss of $1.51 million for the first quarter of 2011, compared to a net loss of $1.49 million for the first quarter of 2010.
- EBITDA net loss for the first quarter of 2011 of $1.05 million compared to an EBITDA net loss in the first quarter of 2010 of $976 thousand (See accompanying schedule for reconciliation of non-GAAP EBITDA to net loss for the period).
- Comparable store sales decrease for the first quarter of 2011 of 1.1%.
IParty Corp. Reports First Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.