CommerceWest Bank (OTCBB: CWBK) was invited to speak to The Chemical Coaters Association, a professional organization that provides information and training on surface coating technologies. CCAI works to raise the standards of organic finishing operations through educational meetings, seminars and outreach programs. The open forum provided business professionals with the opportunity to ask questions that were affecting their business. Mr. Ivo Tjan, Chairman and CEO, stated, “It was such an honor to be invited to speak at this event. CommerceWest Bank has consistently viewed it as our responsibility to educate local businesses, provide them with additional tools and resources to help them find innovative ways to run a successful business. It was a great occasion to provide insight on the economy and the current status of the banking industry to help them achieve their goals.”
CommerceWest Bank is determined to redefine banking for small to mid-sized businesses in Southern California. With an intelligently organized frame work, CommerceWest Bank provides flexibility, creating a complete, safe and sound banking experience for each client, servicing owners and the key executives while catering to their specific business and individual banking needs.
CommerceWest Bank is headquartered at 2111 Business Center Drive in Irvine, CA, with Regional Offices in Orange County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County and San Diego County. We are a full service business bank and offer a wide range of commercial banking services, including, concierge services, remote deposit solution, full-service internet banking, lines of credit, term loans, commercial real estate lending, SBA lending, and full cash management.
www.cwbk.com to learn more about the bank. "BANK ON THE DIFFERENCE"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV