NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Barnes & Noble Inc. rose 13.6 percent to $9.96.
Jaguar Mining Inc. rose 9.6 percent to $5.46.
Five Star Quality Care Inc. rose 8.6 percent to $8.58.Media General Inc. rose 8.3 percent to $6.42. Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. rose 8.0 percent to $24.73. EnergySolutions rose 7.5 percent to $5.59. RPC Inc. rose 7.2 percent to $25.15. Teck Resources Ltd. rose 6.6 percent to $54.03. OfficeMax Inc. rose 6.5 percent to $12.69. Cambrex Corp. rose 6.1 percent to $5.07.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV