NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- JPMorgan Chase (JPM), Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MTU), Citigroup (C), Banco Santander (BSBR), Bank of America (BAC), Nomura Holdings (NMR), Mizuho Financial Group (MFG), Lloyds Banking Group (LYG), Sumitomo Mitsui Financial (SMFG), Barclays Plc (BCS) and JPMorgan Chase (JPM) have upside potential of 27% to 70%, based on analysts' consensus estimates of 12-month price targets.
We have identified banking and financial services (BFSI) stocks panning the U.S., Brazil, Japan, and the U.K. with a minimum market capitalization of $18 billion.
These stocks are expected to gain up to 70% over the next 12 months with a mean upside value of 43%, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV