MONTREAL, April 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE) will hold its first quarter 2011 results conference call with the financial community on Thursday, May 12, 2011, at 8:00 a.m. ET. Participants will include George Cope, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Siim Vanaselja, Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer. Media are welcome to participate on a listen-only basis.
To participate, please dial toll-free 1-877-240-9772 or 416-340-8530. A replay will be available for one week by dialing 905-694-9451 or 1-800-408-3053 and entering pass code 8888557#.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available on BCE's website at: http://www.bce.ca/en/news/eventscalendar/webcasts/2011/20110512/.
About Bell Bell is Canada's largest communications company, providing consumers and business with solutions to all their communications needs: Bell Mobility wireless, high-speed Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV and Bell Fibe TV, Bell Home Phone local and long distance, and Bell Business Markets IP-broadband and information and communications technology (ICT) services. Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV, Canada's #1 television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels.The Bell Mental Health Initiative is a multi-year charitable program that promotes mental health across Canada via the Bell Let's Talk anti-stigma campaign and support for community care, research and workplace best practices. To learn more, please visit www.bell.ca/letstalk. Bell is wholly owned by BCE Inc. BCE shares are listed in Canada and the United States. For BCE corporate information, please visit www.bce.ca. For Bell product and service information, please visit www.bell.ca. For Bell Media, please visit www.bellmedia.ca. SOURCE BCE Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV