Copano Energy Reaches New 52-Week High (CPNO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Copano Energy (Nasdaq:CPNO) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $36.41, above its previous 52-week high of $36.40 with 28,801 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 289,900 shares over the past 30 days. Copano Energy has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 7.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Copano Energy, L.L.C. provides midstream services to natural gas producers, including natural gas gathering, compression, dehydration, treating, marketing, transportation, processing, conditioning, and fractionation.
- Practice your CPNO trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV