NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for BBVA Banco Frances (NYSE:BFR) is tomorrow, April 20, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 72 cents per share. At a price of $11.59 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 12.3%. The average volume for BBVA Banco Frances has been 202,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. BBVA Banco Frances has a market cap of $2 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 2.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. BBVA Banco Frances S.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides financial services to large corporations, medium and small companies, and individuals in the Republic of Argentina. The company has a P/E ratio of 3.2, below the average banking industry P/E ratio of 6.7 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.5.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about BFR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV