Conexant Acquisition By Golden Gate Completed
Conexant Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNXT), a leading supplier of innovative semiconductor solutions for imaging, audio, embedded modem, and video surveillance applications, today announced that Gold Acquisition Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of Gold Holdings, Inc. (“Gold”), merged with and into Conexant, with Conexant as the surviving corporation. Gold is an affiliate of Golden Gate Capital, a private equity firm headquartered in San Francisco with deep experience in semiconductors and broader technology sectors. As a privately held company, Conexant will no longer trade on the NASDAQ Global Market exchange.
Conexant’s portfolio of innovative semiconductor solutions includes products for imaging, audio, embedded modem, and video surveillance applications. Conexant is a fabless semiconductor company headquartered in Newport Beach, Calif. To learn more, please visit www.conexant.com.
About Golden Gate CapitalGolden Gate Capital is a San Francisco-based private investment firm with approximately $9 billion of capital under its management. The firm's charter is to partner with world-class management teams to make equity investments in situations where there is a demonstrable opportunity to significantly enhance a company's value. The principals of Golden Gate have a long and successful history of investing with management partners across a wide range of industries and transaction types, including going-privates, corporate divestitures, leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations. For additional information, visit www.goldengatecap.com. Conexant is a registered trademark of Conexant Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV