SAO JOSE DOS CAMPOS, Brazil, April 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Embraer S.A. (BOVESPA: EMBR3; NYSE: ERJ) announces that it has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) its Form 20-F report for the fiscal year ended 2010.
Shareholders and the holders of Embraer's American depositary shares can obtain copies of Embraer's Annual Report 20-F, free of charge, by making a request within a reasonable period of time to Embraer's Investor Relations Department.
For further information, please contact: Phone: +55-12-3927-4404 Fax: +55-12-3922-6070Address: Av. Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 2170. Putim. Sao Jose dos Campos – SP. CEP 12.227-901. Brazil.Phone: 1-954-359-3492Address: 276 SW 34th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315 USA E-mail: email@example.com http://ri.embraer.com.br Contacts:Andre Gaia – Head of Investor Relations Juliana Villarinho Nascimento Kassiadis Paulo FerreiraCaio Pinez Claudio MassudaLuciano Froes SOURCE Embraer S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV