LAKEWOOD, Colo., April 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: MLAB), a Lakewood, Colorado based manufacturer of electronic instruments and disposables, is pleased to announce the release of DataTrace Pro (DT Pro) integrated software solution for use with its DataTrace MPIII and DataTrace RF wireless, real-time data loggers. From the creation of process reports, analyzing and understanding data, and complying with regulatory requirements, DT Pro offers the user greater insight and productivity.
DT Pro Software is packed with time-saving features like shortcuts to minimize key strokes, intuitive screens and batch functions. DT Pro integrates smart security and regulatory capabilities including an audit trail log for all security levels, data encryption, electronic signatures, enhanced password protection and administrative security options. These features allow the user to achieve FDA 21 CFR Part 11 or GxP compliancy.
Perhaps the most innovative features of DT Pro are that it offers simplified report generation, data analysis, and user-definable pass-fail conditions. More information and a free trial version of the software are available at http://www.mesalabs.com/products-services/datatrace.html.
Mesa Laboratories develops, acquires, manufactures and markets electronic instruments and disposables for industrial, pharmaceutical and medical applications. More information is available on the company's website at www.mesalabs.com.SOURCE Mesa Laboratories, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV