Mr. Patterson joined Amicus in December 2004 as Chief Business Officer and became Chief Operating Officer in September 2006. He was recently appointed President in February 2011 in recognition of his significant contributions to the Company's success. Prior to Amicus, Mr. Patterson served in positions of increasing responsibility at biopharmaceutical companies focused on rare disease drug research, development, and commercialization, including BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. and Genzyme Corporation.
Mr. Crowley will serve as Executive Chairman and a member of the Board of Directors until October 2011, with a possible extension for up to three months upon the mutual agreement of Mr. Crowley and the Company.
About Amicus Therapeutics
Amicus Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company at the forefront of developing therapies for rare diseases. The Company is developing orally-administered, small molecule drugs called pharmacological chaperones, a novel, first-in-class approach to treating a broad range of diseases including lysosomal storage disorders and diseases of neurodegeneration. Amicus' lead program is in Phase 3 for the treatment of Fabry disease.FOLD-G SOURCE Amicus Therapeutics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV