Shanda Interactive Entertainment Stock Hits New 52-Week High (SNDA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shanda Interactive Entertainment (Nasdaq:SNDA) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $49.38, above its previous 52-week high of $48.88 with 370,936 shares traded as of 2:02 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 237,100 shares over the past 30 days. Shanda Interactive Entertainment has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 10.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Shanda Interactive Entertainment Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an entertainment media company in the People's Republic of China. It engages in the development and operation of online games on an integrated platform. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.6, below the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 28.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.4.
- Practice your SNDA trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV