Tesla Motors, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSLA) announced today that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2011, after market close on Wednesday, May 4, 2011. Tesla management will hold a webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time) to review and discuss the Company’s results.
|What:||Tesla Motors First Quarter 2011 Financial Results Conference Call|
|When:||May 4, 2011|
|Time:||2:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time / 5:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time|
|Webcast:||http://ir.teslamotors.com (live and replay)|
|Live Call:||(877) 312-5519 / (760) 666-3771 (International)|
Approximately two hours after the call, a digital recording of the conference call will be available for a period of two weeks following the date of the call. To access the recording, please dial in to one of the following numbers using the conference ID shown.
|Replay Dial In #: (800) 642-1687 Conference ID: 60311906|
|International Replay Dial In #: (706) 645-9291 Conference ID: 60311906|
The webcast will also be archived on the Company’s website for a period of one year following the date of the call.
About Tesla MotorsTesla’s goal is to create the most compelling car company of the 21st century, while accelerating the world’s transition to electric vehicles. Based in Palo Alto, California, Tesla designs, manufactures and sells EVs and EV powertrain components. Tesla has delivered more than 1,500 Roadsters to customers world-wide, and through its strategic partners is powering thousands of additional EVs. Tesla Roadster owners have driven more than 10 million cumulative zero emission miles. Next year, Tesla plans to begin deliveries of the Model S, the world's first luxury sedan to take full advantage of an all electric powertrain.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV