NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Demand Media Inc. fell 10.0 percent to $17.45.
Genco Shipping fell 9.9 percent to $8.72.
Knoll Inc. fell 9.7 percent to $19.53.Hecla Mining Co. fell 7.6 percent to $8.88. McDermott International Inc. fell 6.3 percent to $22.83. Aegon NV fell 6.3 percent to $7.18. Community Health Systems Inc. fell 5.8 percent to $30.06. hhgregg Inc. fell 5.7 percent to $12.27. Valmont Industries Inc. fell 5.6 percent to $97.06. First Majestic Silver Corp. fell 5.6 percent to $22.36.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV