Aberdeen Asia-Pacific Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: FAX) (the “Fund”), a closed-end bond fund, announced today that it will pay a monthly distribution of US 3.5 cents per share on May 13, 2011 to all shareholders of record as of April 29, 2011 (ex-dividend date April 27, 2011).
The Board's policy is to provide investors with a stable monthly distribution out of current income, supplemented by realized capital gains and, to the extent necessary, paid-in capital. This policy is subject to regular review at the Board's quarterly meetings unless market conditions require an earlier evaluation. The next review is scheduled to take place in June 2011.
For the 12 months to March 31, 2011, the Fund has paid total distributions amounting to US $0.42 per share. The composition of distributions paid by the Fund since the beginning of the Fund’s fiscal year, November 1, 2010, will be estimated through the payment date, and announced at the time of payment of the distribution.
The Fund is managed by Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Limited, advised by Aberdeen Asset Management Limited and sub-advised by Aberdeen Asset Management Investment Services Limited. The Fund's shares trade on the NYSE AMEX under the symbol "FAX".You should not draw any conclusions about the Fund’s investment performance from the amount of this distribution or from the terms of the Fund’s Plan. If you wish to receive this information electronically, please contact InvestorRelations@aberdeen-asset.com www.aberdeenfax.com Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Limited and Aberdeen Asset Management Limited are registered investment advisers under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV