Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of Puda Coal, Inc. (AMEX: PUDA) violated shareholder protection laws due to allegations that insiders fraudulently transferred Puda’s ownership interest to the company’s chairman, Ming Zhao. Concerned Puda stockholders are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley toll-free at 877-583-2855 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Shares of Puda Coal plunged 34% when an analyst accused the company’s chairman of embezzling funds,” securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. “A preliminary investigation by the company into those charges ‘supports the allegation that there were transfers by Mr. Zhao in subsidiary ownership that were inconsistent with disclosures made by the Company in securities filings.’ Our proposed Puda Coal investor lawsuit seeks to ensure that the company is managed in a manner that is beneficial to all the stockholders and that the investors are made whole.”
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Puda Coal investors – or anyone with knowledge about this issue – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
email@example.com or 877-583-2855.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV