Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of Puda Coal, Inc. (AMEX: PUDA) violated shareholder protection laws due to allegations that insiders fraudulently transferred Puda’s ownership interest to the company’s chairman, Ming Zhao. Concerned Puda stockholders are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley toll-free at 877-583-2855 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Shares of Puda Coal plunged 34% when an analyst accused the company’s chairman of embezzling funds,” securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. “A preliminary investigation by the company into those charges ‘supports the allegation that there were transfers by Mr. Zhao in subsidiary ownership that were inconsistent with disclosures made by the Company in securities filings.’ Our proposed Puda Coal investor lawsuit seeks to ensure that the company is managed in a manner that is beneficial to all the stockholders and that the investors are made whole.”
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Puda Coal investors – or anyone with knowledge about this issue – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
email@example.com or 877-583-2855.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV