Buyout Of American Medical Systems Holdings, Inc. Prompts Shareholder Claim Investigation By Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether the board of directors of American Medical Systems Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMMD) violated shareholder protection laws by agreeing to a buyout by Endo Pharmaceuticals for $30.00 per share. AMMD stockholders are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com if they are interested in the impact of this acquisition on their shareholder rights.
“Our investigation seeks to determine whether the process and price used by AMMD was fair to the shareholders under the circumstances,” securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. “This deal may be undervalued because AMMD earnings per share grew 14.3 percent more than last year. Our proposed class action lawsuit seeks to ensure that the buyout is fair to shareholders – both in terms of price and information.”
Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing
shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide.
American Medical Systems investors – or anyone with knowledge about this
acquisition – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at
or 877-583-2855 to discuss their rights and remedies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV