NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Tim Holding Company (NYSE:TSU) is tomorrow, April 19, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of $1.24 per share. At a price of $46.41 as of 9:32 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.1%. The average volume for Tim Holding has been 692,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Tim Holding has a market cap of $11.5 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 36.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TIM Participacoes S.A., through its subsidiaries, provides mobile telecommunications services primarily using global system for mobile communication technology in Brazil. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.4, below the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 89.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.4.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about TSU
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV