SAN JOSE, Calif., April 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISSI), a leader in advanced memory solutions, today announced that it will host its earnings conference call on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time ( 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the Company's financial results for the fiscal second quarter ended March 31, 2011.
To access ISSI's conference call via telephone, dial 888-487-0355 before 1:20 p.m. Pacific Time on April 27, 2011. The participant pass code is 1510668. A telephone replay will available for seven days after the event by dialing 888-203-1112. Additionally, this conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed on the Company's website at http://www.issi.com.
About the Company
ISSI is a fabless semiconductor company that designs and markets high performance integrated circuits for the following key markets: (i) digital consumer electronics, (ii) networking, (iii) mobile communications, (iv) automotive electronics, and (v) industrial, medical, and military. The Company's primary products are high speed and low power SRAM and low and medium density DRAM, and with its acquisition of Si En the company also designs and markets high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits. ISSI is headquartered in Silicon Valley with worldwide offices in Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, and Korea. Visit our web site at http://www.issi.com.SOURCE Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV