WARSAW, Ind., April 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Symmetry Medical Inc. (NYSE: SMA), a leading independent provider of products to the global orthopaedic device industry and other medical markets, announced today that it will release first quarter 2011 financial results for the period ending April 2, 2011 before the market opens on Thursday, May 5, 2011. Symmetry Medical will host an accompanying conference call at 8:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, May 5, 2011.
A live Web cast of the conference call will be available online from the investor relations page of the Company's corporate Web site at www.symmetrymedical.com. The dial-in numbers are (800) 638-5495 for domestic callers and (617) 614-3946 for international. The reservation number for both is 48188398. After the live Web cast, the call will remain available on Symmetry Medical's Web site through August 5, 2011. In addition, a telephonic replay of the call will be available until May 19, 2011. The replay numbers are (888) 286-8010 for domestic callers and (617) 801-6888 for international callers. Please use reservation code 10555006.
About Symmetry Medical Inc.
Symmetry Medical Inc. is a leading independent provider of implants and related instruments and cases to the orthopaedic device industry. The Company also designs, develops and produces these products for companies in other segments of the medical device market, including arthroscopy, dental, laparoscopy, osteobiologic and endoscopy sectors and provides limited specialized products and services to non-healthcare markets, such as the aerospace market.Contact: Symmetry Medical Inc. Fred L. HiteSenior Vice PresidentChief Financial Officer(574) 371-2218 Investors:The Ruth Group Zack Kubow(646) 536-7030/7020 email@example.com Media: Jason RandoThe Ruth Group(646) 536-7025 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Symmetry Medical Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV