- Signed three new deals totaling nearly 500 agent seats worth approximately $10.5 million in annual revenue; added two new clients in the new media and technology sectors;
- Wound down operations at its Alexandria, Louisiana facility; and
- Announced the downsizing of its Cornwall, Ontario site.
StarTek, Inc. Announces Improved Preliminary First Quarter Results And Sets Date For Earnings Call
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.