StarTek, Inc. (NYSE:SRT) today announced preliminary financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2011.
Preliminary First Quarter 2011 Results
Based on preliminary financial results, the Company expects to report first quarter revenue of $59 million to $60 million, and a loss per share of between $0.16 and $0.18. Gross profit is expected to be in the range of $7.3 million to $7.5 million, and as a percentage of revenue between 12.0% and 12.5%. Selling, general and administrative costs (SG&A) are expected to total between $9.6 million and $9.8 million, in line with management’s stated goal to spend less than $10 million per quarter in 2011. In addition, the Company expects adjusted EBITDA, defined as net income before interest, taxes, depreciation, stock compensation expense and impairment and restructuring charges, to be in the range of $2.0 million to $2.3 million. The Company’s cash balance as of March 31, 2011 is expected to be approximately $20 million and the Company continues to have no debt.
First Quarter 2011 Operational HighlightsDuring the first quarter of 2011, the Company:
- Signed three new deals totaling nearly 500 agent seats worth approximately $10.5 million in annual revenue; added two new clients in the new media and technology sectors;
- Wound down operations at its Alexandria, Louisiana facility; and
- Announced the downsizing of its Cornwall, Ontario site.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV