Gabelli & Company, Inc. will host a meeting on Thursday, April 21 in New York to discuss FrontFour Capital Group’s recent proposal to nominate four individuals to the Board of Directors of Fisher Communications. This will be a forum for both Fisher and FrontFour to present their views to institutional investors.
Colleen Brown, Chief Executive Officer of Fisher Communications (NASDAQ: FSCI) will represent the company. David Lorber will present on behalf of FrontFour Capital.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Fisher Communications owns thirteen full-power and seven low-power TV stations in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. The company also operates ten radio stations and owns a 300,000 square foot office plaza in downtown Seattle.
FrontFour Capital Group, headquartered in Stamford, CT, is a fundamentally based, value focused event driven fund.Gabelli & Company, Inc., an institutional research and brokerage firm, is a subsidiary of GAMCO Investors, Inc. (NYSE: GBL). © 2011 Gabelli & Company, Inc. - All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV