The Company’s principal financial liabilities consist of long term debt and derivatives. The main purpose of these financial liabilities is to finance the Company’s operations. The Company’s financial assets mainly comprise cash.
The Company is exposed to market risk, credit risk and liquidity risk. The Company’s senior management oversees the management of these risks.
Note 9 – Subsequent Events
On April 14, 2011 the Board of Directors approved a dividend of $0.10 per share to be paid on May 9, 2011 to shareholders of record as of April 29, 2011 amounting to $6.4 million related to the first quarter 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV