- The Company declared a cash dividend of $0.10 per share for the quarter payable on May 9, 2011 for shareholders of record as of April 29, 2011.
- On March 21, 2011 DHT announced the acquisition of a 2002 built VLCC for $67.0 million. The vessel will be delivered during the second quarter of 2011 and will be named DHT Eagle. The vessel will be employed on a two year time charter at $32,300 net per day. The company will finance the acquisition with cash at hand and bank debt.
- In February 2011, DHT issued a total of 15,425,300 shares of common stock for total net proceeds of $67.5 mill.
- Revenue of $22.3 million for the quarter is comprised of the base hire only for the nine vessels in operations in the quarter. These nine vessels are on charters until 2012 – 2018. The DHT Phoenix, which was delivered on March 2, 2011, will enter the Tankers International pool during April, 2011.
- Net income for the first quarter was $4.0 million, or $0.07 per share. Adjusted for non-cash interest rate swap related items, net income for the quarter was $3.8 million, or $0.07 per share.
- Vessel operating expenses for the quarter were $6.4 million including initial operating costs related to the DHT Phoenix, which was delivered on March 2, 2011.
- Voyage related expenses of $1.3 million relate to bunker consumption to reposition the newly acquired DHT Phoenix to enter the TI pool.
- G&A for the quarter was $2.4 million including non-cash cost related to restricted share agreements for management and board. G&A for the quarter includes a high level of activity related to capital raising, vessel inspections, vessel acquisitions and move of offices.
- Net financial expenses of $1.3 million include a net non-cash gain on interest rate swaps of $0.3 million.
- Cash on hand at quarter-end was $102.2 million. This does not include $6.7 million in deposit paid towards the acquisition of the DHT Eagle.
DHT Holdings, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2011 Results And Declares Quarterly Dividend Of $0.10 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.