- The Company declared a cash dividend of $0.10 per share for the quarter payable on May 9, 2011 for shareholders of record as of April 29, 2011.
- On March 21, 2011 DHT announced the acquisition of a 2002 built VLCC for $67.0 million. The vessel will be delivered during the second quarter of 2011 and will be named DHT Eagle. The vessel will be employed on a two year time charter at $32,300 net per day. The company will finance the acquisition with cash at hand and bank debt.
- In February 2011, DHT issued a total of 15,425,300 shares of common stock for total net proceeds of $67.5 mill.
- Revenue of $22.3 million for the quarter is comprised of the base hire only for the nine vessels in operations in the quarter. These nine vessels are on charters until 2012 – 2018. The DHT Phoenix, which was delivered on March 2, 2011, will enter the Tankers International pool during April, 2011.
- Net income for the first quarter was $4.0 million, or $0.07 per share. Adjusted for non-cash interest rate swap related items, net income for the quarter was $3.8 million, or $0.07 per share.
- Vessel operating expenses for the quarter were $6.4 million including initial operating costs related to the DHT Phoenix, which was delivered on March 2, 2011.
- Voyage related expenses of $1.3 million relate to bunker consumption to reposition the newly acquired DHT Phoenix to enter the TI pool.
- G&A for the quarter was $2.4 million including non-cash cost related to restricted share agreements for management and board. G&A for the quarter includes a high level of activity related to capital raising, vessel inspections, vessel acquisitions and move of offices.
- Net financial expenses of $1.3 million include a net non-cash gain on interest rate swaps of $0.3 million.
- Cash on hand at quarter-end was $102.2 million. This does not include $6.7 million in deposit paid towards the acquisition of the DHT Eagle.
DHT Holdings, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2011 Results And Declares Quarterly Dividend Of $0.10 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.