ECA Marcellus Trust I (NYSE:ECT) announced on April 15, 2011 the completion of a secondary offering by Energy Corporation of America (ECA) of 2,525,000 of common units representing beneficial interests in ECT in an underwritten public offering. ECA has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 360,723 additional common units. ECT did not receive any of the proceeds from the offering.
The Trust was formed by ECA to own royalty interests in natural gas properties owned by ECA in the Marcellus Shale formation in Greene County, Pennsylvania, and is entitled to receive certain amounts of the proceeds attributable to ECA’s interest in the sale of production from the properties.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective on April 8, 2011, by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described above, nor shall there be any sale of such common stock in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Citi acted as sole book-running manager for the offering. This offering
of common units was made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which
may be obtained from Citi, Brooklyn Army Terminal, 140 58th Street, 8th
Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11220, Attention: Prospectus Dept., or by calling
(877) 858-5407 or by emailing
An electronic copy of the prospectus and prospectus supplement is
available from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV