MINNEAPOLIS, April 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- AutoData Systems announces an update to its Scannable Office™ software which enables the user to easily create, scan and process forms for accurate data collection. The software is compatible with Microsoft® Word 2010, 2007, and 2003.
Since 1989, AutoData Systems has been helping organizations save time and substantially diminish the cost of survey and form processing. AutoData's easy-to-use software automates the collection and analysis of data from paper and electronic surveys and forms, reducing errors caused by manual key entry.
With thousands of installations worldwide in healthcare, education, government and industry, AutoData is a leading provider of automated forms software and a unit of Electro-Sensors, Inc., publicly traded under the symbol (NASDAQ: ELSE).
For more information, contact AutoData Systems at (800) 662-2192 or visit www.autodata.com.SOURCE AutoData Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV