- Total Current Assets increased 69% from $674,411 in 2009 to $1,138,786 in 2010.
- Cash and Cash Equivalents increased 73% from $565,597 to $978,699 in 2010.
- We added 117 businesses to our list of companies that utilize our payment processing services.
- We experienced a 344% growth in the number of consumers using our bill payment offerings due to the addition of more card issuers offering the service to their cardholders.
Payment Data Systems Closes 2010 With Positive Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.